Newton Elementary School UNPLUGS with kindness rocks!
- One hundred seventy five Third, Fourth and Fifth Graders at Lincoln-Eliot Elementary School in Newton will be UNPLUGGED from May 15- May 20, 2017.
- Lincoln-Eliot Unplugged is a Title 1 supported awareness campaign and a reminder that there is more to life than electronics and what is on the other side of a plug. We are encouraging person to person interaction, health and wellness for our third, fourth and fifth graders and their families.
- During UNPLUGGED week we will be encouraging our students and families to spend time reading, moving and appreciating family, friends,self and nature.
- We are writing to invite you to join us on the afternoon of Friday, May 19, 2017 as our third, fourth, and fifth graders place their “kindness rocks” in our school vegetable and flower gardens.
- Your program has inspired our team to include “appreciating family, friends, and self to our UNPLUGGED initiative.
We hope you will consider joining us!
- Thank you,
- Jeanne Conley
- Title 1 Reading Specialist
- Lincoln-Eliot Elementary School